petek, 22. januar 2016

Thinking of you...

Hi,

today I'm sharing my DT card for Noor! Design U.K. with one of the newest Magnolia stamps called Cloudy Love Tilda. It's just lovely !!!


I've stamped them image on The Langton Watercoloura paper and coloured it with Distres inks.
Colours used are:
skin - vithage photo, tattered rose

cheeks - victorian velvet, aged mahogany, tattered rose 

hair - scattered straw, antique linen, walnut stain, frayed burlap 

cloud - weathered wood, black soot

background – tumbled glass, weathered wood

For this card I've used papers from Botanical paper pad and Under the Sea paper pad
All the paper edges are distressed and mchine sewn...
and I've used Gesso on my card... and Frantage around the image...

Here you can see also Cutting & Embossing Oval Die - behing the image and Large Leaf Die.







The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop.

Hop you enjoy!
Hugs, Barbara GR




2 komentarja:

  1. Prečudovita. Občudujem tvoje barvanje.
    This card is just amazing. I adore your coloring.

    OdgovoriIzbriši