petek, 3. junij 2016

Bella the Bride

Good morning everyone!

Today I'm sharing with you my Noor! Design U.K. DT creation  with Bella the Bride from Whimsy Stamps.
For framed this cute image I used Scrapiniec Park Avenue Shadowbox.


The paper pads used are from Studio Light No. 28 6 x 6 collection.
Behind the image I added a die cut made with Joy crafts Frame with Circles and Swirl Die 
and Lace Estelle White...
All around I added WOC and Kort & Godt flowers ...


The image is stamped od Fabriano Extra white


Hope you enjoy!

Have a nice Day! Barbara

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

3 komentarji:

  1. Oh my goodness Barbara this is absolutely STUNNING!!! Your box and colouring are both so beautiful and your colouring is utterly flawless! So creative.
    Cuddles Jay xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Ooo, kakšna čudovita škatlica in v njej prelepa nevesta. Fantazija.

    OdgovoriIzbriši