torek, 2. avgust 2016

Christmas / Noor! Design U.K. August Challenge

Hello everyone!

The new August Challenge over at Noor! Design U.K.  is started!

The theme this month is...
"Christmas in August" 
and this month we are sponsored from Maja Design.

Let see what I made to inspire you...


I've used Dutch Doobadoo Card Art template - Book.. this one... for the tard shape...
Dutch Doobadoo Card Art Template - Book #713599
Papers used are from two collections. One is from LemonCraft Christmas Greeting collection and the other one is from Just Love Me collections. Both are listed at the end of my post.
The dies used for this card are:
 from new LDRS creative release called Fancy Rectangle & Layers Die
available at Noor! Design U.K. shop 
 and Vintage Flourish Holly 2 from Joy! Crafts... behind roses.

I've embellish the card with this beautiful Lace Isabelle, Scrapiniec chipboard and WOC roses... and of course the Antique Bronze Pen nibs...



That is all from me today!
Now is your turn... Pop over to see all the beautiful projects of my timies and play along with us!

Have a nice day!
BarbaraGR



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar