ponedeljek, 2. januar 2017

Tilda with Holiday Sweater

Hi!

I'm here today to share my Craft-Heaven DT  inspiration card.
I made it with "Tilda with Holiday Sweater" from Aspen Holidays Collection 2016.


The Distress inks used for colouring are:
skin - vintage photo, tattered rose
cheeks - tattered rose, aged mahogany
hear - antique linen, scattered straw, walnut stain
shirt - bundled sage
pants - antique linen
stocks - antique linen, bundled sage


Maja Design sheets are from I Wish 2016 collection... both listed below this post.
For embellish my card I used Snowflirrie Background die, Lace Juliane, White Decorative Foam Bouquets, White Mulberry Paper Apple Blossom.... and some Gesso there and here...
I made the card shape with Magnolia Vintage Square die... available in Tina's lovely shop.



The sentiment stamp is from also from Aspen Holiday Collection 2016.



This is all from me today! Hope you enjoy!
You can find more details on Tina's Craft-Heaven blog.

Hugs, Barbara GR



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar